- The Prospectus and Application Form are available at Vidyapith Book Sales Counter from 1st July, 2019 onward, from 9.00 am to 11.30 am and from 3.00 pm to 4.30 pm against a fee of Rs. 700/-.
- Last date of availability of Application Form: 31st October, 2019, Thursday.
- The duly filled in form may be deposited by hand at the Vidyapith Central Office during the above mentioned hours, or sent by registered / speed post so as to reach us latest by 15th November 2019, Friday.
- Carefully go through the Prospectus and Admission Information. The PDF Format of Application Form may also be downloaded from below link.
- Download Admission Form and print it.
- Printout of Page 1 and Page 2 must be taken on both sides of one white good quality A4/Legal paper with 0.25 inch margin on all sides.
- Fill the form carefully. (Take help of Admission Information and Prospectus).
- Draw the Demand Draft of Rs. 700/- of any bank in favour of “Ramakrishna Mission Vidyapith” payable at Deoghar.
- Enclose following documents with form
- Demand Draft of Rs. 700/-
- Photocopy of Aadhar card.
- Self-attested copy of Results of last school examination.
- Self-addressed envelope (size 9″ x 6″ superscribed ‘Admit Card’ and do affix postal stamp of denomination Rs. 25/- (for Registered Post) without which admit card will not be issued.
- Pin/Staple two passport sized photos at the place as mentioned in the Admission Form page no.-1.
- Above documents must be sent to Vidyapith office in an envelop clearly mentioning “Application for Admission” on the top of the envelop.
Ramakrishna Mission Vidyapith,
Ramakrishna Nagar, P.O.: Vidyapith,
Dist.: Deoghar, Pin: 814 112, Jharkhand, India
Phone: 8797 0666 78, (06432) 222413/236854