- Please send intimation to this email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org after fee deposit. Also send soft copy of chalan and student details.
1. Online Fee Deposite
This Fee Deposite Link is directly through State Bank of India. There is no third party. So it is very secure.
Please proceed in this way
Click on Online Fee Deposite (given below in big block letters) ⇒ Click Check Box (Square Box) below ⇒ Proceed
⇒ Select State of Corporate / Institution : Jharkhand in Drop Down (DO NOT Select All India)
⇒ Select Category : Fee Collection in Drop Down
⇒ Fill Form ⇒ Enter the amount in Indian Rupees only ⇒ Submit.
N.B: Field marks with * are mandatory. Please do not use Punctuation’s, Brackets, Inverted comma etc. in Form.
2. Fee Deposit Through ‘SBI Power Jyoti Challan’
- Please download ‘SBI Power Jyoti Challan’ and take print out. download ⇓
- Fill the details carefully and deposite the Fee in SBI branch.
- After depositing Fee please send the scan copy of chalan (Student Copy) and student details to e-mail: email@example.com
3. Fee Deposit by Cheque, Draft, Cash, EMO etc.
Cheque/Draft may kindly be issued in favour of – Ramakrishna Mission Vidyapith, payable at “Deoghar”.
Send the Cheque/Draft on bellow address with covering letter mentioning Fee and Student details.
Ramakrishna Mission Vidyapith,
Ramakrishna Nagar, P.O.: Vidyapith,
Dist.: Deoghar, Pin: 814 112, Jharkhand, India
4. Fee Deposite by Electronic Transfer : [ With Bank Details – NEFT / RTGS / Other Net Banking ]
The details for transfers are as follow:
Account Name: Ramakrishna Mission Vidyapith
Current Account No.: 35929132569
Bank Name: State Bank of India
Branch Name: Tiwari Chowk, Deoghar
Branch Code : 16663
IFS Code: SBIN0016663 (SBINZeroZero16663)
(For RTGS / NEFT)
MICR Code: 814002110
Address of Bank: Tiwari Chowk, Deoghar, Jharkhand, PIN-814112, INDIA.
Please intimate about Fee Transfer to the following e-mail ID with student details: