1. Availability of online application form: 1st February 2023 onwards.
2. Last date to apply: 20th March 2023, Monday.
3. Application fee: Rs. 850 /- (+ bank charges)
4. Last date for application fee payment: 20th March 2023, Monday.
5. Admit Card availability: 27th March 2023 onwards.
6. Admission process: Two phased - Written Test and Interview.
7. Written Test : 9th April 2023, Sunday.
8. Venue for Written Test: Deoghar and Kolkata.
8. Interview: To be conducted in April-May 2023, only for shortlisted candidates.
9. Thoroughly go through the 'Admission Information & Procedure' and 'Prospectus', before filling out the Online Application Form.
APPLYING FOR ADMISSION: BRIEF PROCEDURE
STEP 1: FILLING OUT THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
1. Candidate must ensure the following before filling the Online Application Form:
A. Keep ready all the properly scanned soft copies of the following documents in .jpeg or.png format before filling the online application:
B. Keep ready a proper Email Id and proper Mobile Number with you. These (mainly email id) will be used for the future communication.
C. Other miscellaneous details such as father’s and mother’s occupation, salary, contacts etc. and other family details.
2. Go through the Sample Application Form (View) before filling out the actual Online Form.
STEP 2: VENUE SELECTION AND APPLICATION FEE (Rs.850/-) PAYMENT
1. Once the initial details are submitted, Proceed for the Application Fee payment.
2. Online Payment Modes available:
a) Any Debit Card
3. Last date of Application Fee payment: 20th March 2023, Monday.
Application to admission is complete once the payment is successful.
STEP 3: ADMIT CARD
Admit cards can be downloaded from the website 27th March 2023 onwards using your login credentials. (Form No. and Date of Birth)
Contact No.: 8797066678/9471395502/ 9471395503 ;
E-Mail ID: email@example.com
NOTE: For technical help in filling out the Online Application Form, contact: +91-9002-584-311 (WhatsApp/SMS only).
Please go through the 'Admission Information & Procedure' and 'Prospectus' thoroughly before contacting us.