1. Availability of online application form: 1st July 2022 onwards.
2. Last date to apply: 31st October 2022, Monday.
3. Application fee: Rs. 800 /- (+ bank charges)
4. Last date for application fee payment: 31st October 2022, Monday.
5. Admit Card availability: 15th November 2022 onwards.
6. Admission process: Two phased - Written Test and Interview.
7. Written Test : Sunday, 18th December 2022.
8. Interview: To be conducted later on, only for shortlisted candidates.
9. Thoroughly go through the 'Admission Information & Procedure' and 'Prospectus', before filling out the Online Application Form.
APPLYING FOR ADMISSION: BRIEF PROCEDURE
STEP 1: FILLING OUT THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
1. Candidate must ensure the following before filling the Online Application Form:
A. Keep ready all the properly scanned soft copies of the following documents in .jpeg or.png format before filling the online application:
B. Keep ready a proper Email Id and proper Mobile Number with you. These (mainly email id) will be used for the future communication.
C. Other miscellaneous details such as father’s and mother’s occupation, salary, contacts etc. and other family details.
2. Go through the Sample Application Form (View) before filling out the actual Online Form.
STEP 2: VENUE SELECTION AND APPLICATION FEE (Rs.800/-) PAYMENT
1. Once the initial details are submitted, select the venue. However, choice of venue by the applicant is not final. The allotment will be reflected on the Admit Card as per availability of seats.
2. Proceed for Application Fee payment.
3. Online Payment Modes available:
a) Any Debit Card
3. Last date of Application Fee payment: 31st October 2022, Monday.
Application to admission is complete once the payment is successful.
STEP 3: ADMIT CARD
Admit cards can be downloaded from the website 15th November 2022 onwards using your login credentials. (Form No. and Date of Birth):
Contact No.: 8797066678/9471395502/ 9471395503 ;
E-Mail ID: email@example.com
NOTE: For technical help in filling out the Online Application Form, contact: +91-9002-584-311 (WhatsApp/SMS only).
Please go through the 'Admission Information & Procedure' and 'Prospectus' thoroughly before contacting us.