- Last Date of Availability of Admission Form : 31st October 2018.
- With late fee: till 15th November, 2017 .∗[Late Fee : Rs. 100/-]
- Download Admission Information and Prospectus file and carefully go through them. Admission Information ⇓ Prospectus ⇓
- Feel free to contact us regarding any problem related to Admission Form for Class VI (Session 2019). Contact No.: 8797 0666 78, (06432) 222413/236854
- Download ⇓ Admission Form and print it.
- Printout of Page 1 and Page 2 must be taken on both sides of one white good quality A4/Legal paper with 0.25 inch margin on all sides.
- Fill the form carefully. (Take help of Admission Information and Prospectus).
- Draw the Demand Draft of Rs. 650/- of any bank in favour of “Ramakrishna Mission Vidyapith” payable at Deoghar.
- Draw the Demand Draft of Rs. 750/- if you are applying between 31st October to 15th November, 2018
- Enclose following documents with form
- Photocopy of Aadhar card.
- Self addressed envelope (size 9″ x 6″ superscribed ‘Admit Card’ and do affix postal stamp of denomination Rs. 25/- (for Registered Post) without which admit card will not be issued.
- Pin/Staple two passport sized photos at the place as mentioned in the page no.-1.
- Above documents must be sent to Vidyapith Postal address in a envelop clearly mentioning “Application for Admission” on the top of the envelop.
Ramakrishna Mission Vidyapith,
Ramakrishna Nagar, P.O.: Vidyapith,
Dist.: Deoghar, Pin: 814 112, Jharkhand, India
Phone: 8797 0666 78, (06432) 222413/236854
- Boys appearing for class X examination may collect application forms during the first week of February for Admission to Class XI.
- The best students from Deoghar Vidyapith are usually given first preference for admission to Senior Secondary course, provided that they fulfill the criteria determined by the authority of the Institution. They are only given provisional admission on the basis of their results of the Pre-Board and other examinations in class X.
- Results of a Written Examination followed by a ‘viva-voce’ test are taken into account while ascertaining selection of boys coming from other institutions other than Vidyapith. Class XI activity in school commences in the month of June.
- In any case, admission of students to class XI will not be regularised before the publication of class X Board Results.
- Feel free to contact us regarding any problem related to Admission Form for Class XI (Session 2019). Contact No.: 8797 0666 78, (06432) 222413/236854