Donations to Ramakrishna Mission Vidyapith from Donors within India
- This system of Donation is to be used by Donors whose cards/bank accounts are based in India.
- Donor’s PAN is required for Rs. 10,000/- and above.
- This Donation Link is directly through State Bank of India. There is no third party. So it is very secure. For selection of Funds, please click Donate now. You can select more than one Fund.
- Due to Link problem if you are unable to send donation through Online (Without Bank Details) then please try to send through Electronic Transfer (With Bank Details) provided in our Website. Please e-mail us with your Phone Number to email@example.com if you fail to send fun by both Online and Electronic Transfer.
- This donation form is exclusive for Indian Donors only and should not be used by Foreign Donors. The minimum Amount for donation is Rs. 200/- in aggregate.
Please proceed in this way :
Click Donate now ⇒ Click Check Box (Square Box) below ⇒ Proceed
⇒ Select State of Corporate / Institution : All India in Drop Down (DO NOT Select Jharkhand)
⇒ Select Category : Donation in Drop Down
⇒ Fill Donation Form ⇒ Enter the amount in Indian Rupees only ⇒ Submit.
N.B: * Marks are mandatory. Please do not use Punctuations, Brackets, Inverted comma etc. in Donation Box.
- All Donations to Ramakrishna Mission Vidyapith, Deoghar, are exempt from Income Tax under Section 80 G of the Income Tax Act, 1961
- Donors are requested to provide their complete postal address.
* Please fill up contact form and send.
- Please send intimation to this email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org after transfer, with complete Postal address along with PAN if donation is Rs. 10,000.00 and above.
- For donation less than Rs. 10,000.00, please intimate PAN / AAdhaar Card No. to enjoy 80G exemption benefit.
- Donors are requested to mention the purpose of the donation ( i.e Fund in which they wish to donate).
- In case of Corpus Donation like Endowment Permanent Fund, Land & Building Fund, Development Fund etc.
- Please download Endowment Form .
- Fill up the form with signature.
- Send hard copy by post or scan copy by e-mail to : email@example.com